Welcome to our spacious Uncle John B&B Room.
Availability of the Uncle John B&B Room
Sail back to an era when mariners navigated the rugged west coast in this tastefully decorated guest room; complete with an antique ship’s wheel. The Uncle John Room is located curbside and overlooks a forested residence
and the peak of nearby Mt. Ozzard; stretching 2,400 feet (750m).
A small vista to the north opens to a lovely view of the Ucluelet Harbour; and inland mountains make a beautiful backdrop for sailboats, picturesque fishing vessels and other marine traffic, entering and leaving the harbour. View the activity while enjoying a gourmet breakfast served to the dining area of your guest suite.
- Second-story northwest facing guestroom.
- Uncle John Room Size: 357 sq. ft. / 33 sq. m
- Covered Porch: 79 sq. ft. / 7.3 sq. m
- King bed: 76”w x 80”L (193cm x 203cm)
Welcome to our beautiful Blue Heron B&B Room
Check Availability of The Blue Heron B&B Room
Watch the waves crash against the rocky coastline while enjoying a delicious breakfast served to the dining area of your private guest room. Relaxing coastal décor compliments the south-facing views of the open Pacific Ocean and coastal rainforest of the Wild Pacific Trail. The island's small Columbian Black-tailed deer are common backyard visitors.
- Ground level / southeast facing guestroom.
- Blue Heron Room Size: 344 sq. ft. / 32 sq. m
- Covered Deck: 80 sq. ft. / 7.4 sq. m
- Queen Bed: 60”w x 80”L (152cm x 203cm)