Ocean Mist Guesthouse Safe Practices
We care about your safety and well being, and are welcoming guests in accordance with BC Public Health Advisories.. Please review the Tourism Ucluelet Responsible Travel Flat Sheet.
As of July 1, 2021, as per BC government’s Restart Plan (Step 3), we transitioned to communicable disease prevention; moving away from the need to focus on Covid-19 alone, outside of instances of elevated risk; and will be following risk reduction principles as recommended by BC Ministry of Health.
Guests can holiday in a clean and safe environment. Our two self-contained guestrooms, provide fewer interactions, in-room kitchenettes (suitable for small meal-making) make dining in easy, and a separate outdoor guest entrance allows for privacy and peace-of-mind.
Please note: Mask wearing is required during check-in and in the guest entrance hallway for all guests.
Our Communicable Disease Prevention Includes:
• High-cleaning-standards with cleaning and disinfecting of all high-touch hard surfaces.
• Two bed pillows. Extra pillows will be available upon request.
• Display of safety signage.
• Safe contact check-in
• Mask wearing required during check-in and in guest entrance hallway for all guests.
• Continued removal of non-essential and difficult-to-disinfect amenities from guestrooms.
• No entry or refreshing of guestrooms during stays.
• Replacing of linens and garbage removal available upon request.
• No contact payment processing.
Cancellations During Covid-19
• If government travel bans are announced after booking, that prevent guests from reaching Ucluelet, a full refund will be issued.
• In the event that a government order is announced to close accommodation in Ucluelet, during a guest's stay, a full refund for remaining unused days will be issued.
• For all other circumstances, our current cancellation policy remains in affect.
If you have any questions, please feel free to contact us at anytime.
Your Hosts, Rod & Kelly Faulkner