Ocean Mist COVID-19 Protocols
We care about your safety and well being, and are looking forward to welcoming you back, in accordance with BC Public Health Advisories. Please review the Travelling to Ucluelet During the COVID-19 Toolkit.
With two self-contained guestrooms, complete with kitchenettes (suitable for small meal-making), a separate outdoor guest entrance, and the implementation of Health Canada COVID-19 recommendations for the Hotel Sector, guests can holiday in a clean and safe environment.
We are also being mindful of the waste and environmental impact of the recommended disposal of all single-use items such as sugar packets, etc. left behind after check-out, whether they have been used or not.
What we are doing to keep you safe:
• A minimum vacancy period of 24+ hours between stays.
• Our high-cleaning-standards reputation will be elevated to meet Health Canada COVID-19 recommendations, including the use of current DIN labeled disinfectants from Health Canada’s list of hard surface disinfectants (with evidence against COVID-19) for all high-touch hard surfaces.
• Full bedding changeover, laundered at recommended temperatures, between stays.
• There will be two pillows on the bed. Extra pillows will be available upon request.
• Display of Coronavirus safety signage.
• Safe contact check-in
• Removal of all non-essential and difficult-to-disinfect amenities from guestrooms.
• No entry or refreshing of guestrooms during stays.
• Replacing of linens and garbage removal available upon request.
• Coffee, tea, sugar & creamers will be provided upon request, to prevent waste.
• The fruit in the welcome food basket will only be fruit that can be peeled.
• No non-registered visitors in the guest rooms, outside decks or grounds, during this time.
• To mitigate exposure, no non-registered visitors in the guestrooms or on the outside decks, during this time.
Cancellations During Covid-19
• If government travel bans are announced after booking, that prevent guests from reaching Ucluelet, a full refund will be issued.
• In the event that a government order is announced to close accommodation in Ucluelet, during a guest's stay, a full refund for remaining unused days will be issued.
• For all other circumstances, our current cancellation policy remains in affect.
If you have any questions, please feel free to contact us at anytime.
Your Hosts, Rod & Kelly Faulkner