Ocean Mist COVID-19 Protocols
We care about your safety and well being, and are looking forward to welcoming you back, in accordance with BC Public Health Advisories. Please review the Travelling to Ucluelet During the COVID-19 Toolkit.
With two self-contained guestrooms, complete with kitchenettes (suitable for small meal-making), a separate outdoor guest entrance, and the implementation of Health Canada COVID-19 recommendations for the Hotel Sector, guests can holiday in a clean and safe environment.
We will no longer be offering the welcome food basket and have made rate adjustments to reflect this change.
We are also being mindful of the waste and environmental impact of the recommended disposal of all single-use items such as sugar packets, etc. left behind after check-out, and will be offering these items updon request at this time.
What we are doing to keep you safe:
• Our high-cleaning-standards reputation will be elevated to meet Health Canada COVID-19 recommendations, including the use of current DIN labeled disinfectants from Health Canada’s list of hard surface disinfectants (with evidence against COVID-19) for all high-touch hard surfaces.
• Full bedding changeover, laundered at recommended temperatures, between stays.
• There will be two pillows on the bed. Extra pillows will be available upon request.
• Display of Coronavirus safety signage.
• Safe contact check-in
• Removal of all non-essential and difficult-to-disinfect amenities from guestrooms.
• No entry or refreshing of guestrooms during stays.
• Replacing of linens and garbage removal available upon request.
• Coffee, tea, sweeteners, creamers, (no milk), jam, peanut butter & butter, will be provided upon request.
• To mitigate exposure, no non-registered visitors in the guestrooms or on the outside decks, during this time.
Cancellations During Covid-19
• If government travel bans are announced after booking, that prevent guests from reaching Ucluelet, a full refund will be issued.
• In the event that a government order is announced to close accommodation in Ucluelet, during a guest's stay, a full refund for remaining unused days will be issued.
• For all other circumstances, our current cancellation policy remains in affect.
If you have any questions, please feel free to contact us at anytime.
Your Hosts, Rod & Kelly Faulkner